Concrete Resurfacing Raleigh,
Revitalize your concrete surface today!
When you have a concrete surface that is in desperate need of some remodeling don’t get stuck thinking you have to rip out the area completely. Concrete resurfacing can help change the way your concrete feels and appears to yourself and others. You can resurface any concrete floor that you own including driveways, walkways, patios, and pool decks.
- Your concrete looks dull
- The surface is cracking, peeling, or too hot on a regular basis
- There’s mold or mildew growing rapidly on the surface
- You simply want a new aesthetic for your landscape
- Creating a smooth surface
- Strengthening your slab
- Elongating your concretes lifespan
- Increasing curb appeal and property value
- You can resurface concrete that is indoor and outdoor
- Redesigning your concrete surface is possible without tearing out the original slab
- Choosing to resurface concrete saves time and money when compared to completely replacing the slab
Affordable Flooring Services
Get a free quote by giving us a call today!
Let us turn your current slab from boring to beautiful
Decorative concrete floors for homes and businesses can have a major impact on the overall atmosphere of the area. We tend to ignore the large impact a professionally installed decorative floor can have on friends, family, neighbors, clients, and customers. Decorative concrete can be installed in many different ways depending on your specific wants and needs.
When choosing decorative concrete, you are choosing a flooring system that is quick to install and affordable. Decorative concrete can be installed in:
- Pool Decks
- Retail centers
- This is an eco-friendly solution
- They are inexpensive to clean and maintain
- Many decorative concrete options are moisture proof
- Your concrete floor will be resistant to staining
- Impervious to scratching, making them great options for homes with pets and children and great for areas that have high foot-traffic
- Time and money are saved when you don’t have to worry about constant repairs and maintenance
- Decorative concrete has a high resistance tolerance making it a floor with very little maintenance
- For homes and businesses wanting to stick to a budget you can have these floors installed for low prices
- Designs for decorative concrete range in patterns, textures, colors, and designs
Fast, affordable, and here for your flooring service!
Stamped Concrete Services
Stamped Concrete creates beautiful areas both indoor and outdoor
Stamped concrete surfaces have proven to be all of the hype! These flooring solutions are true examples of strength and durability as well as beauty and distinctiveness. These floors are great for indoor and outdoor floors as well as residential and commercial properties.
There are many areas where we can install stamped concrete including walkways, driveways, floors, and pool decks. Benefits for each of the following areas do not vary drastically but they depend on what you’re looking for in design, texture, and color. Some of the benefits and areas where stamped concrete surfaces would be very needed are:
- They are resistant to erosion and climate damage
- Are crack-resistant even when they are holding heavy loads
- You do not have to worry with expensive waxes or sealants
- They increase curb appeal and can help raise property value over 15%
- Lasts for more than 25-years
- Affordable prices range from $4-$12 per square foot depending on the complexity of the work you’re looking for
- Can be installed with a variety of safety features for your walkway including slip-resistance
- Stamped concrete is stronger than your original slab
- Stamped concrete can mimic stone, brick, wood, tile, and more.
- Your pool deck with stamped concrete will not absorb heat quickly
- Pool decks with stamped concrete surfaces are resistant to chemical breakdown
- Stamped concrete does not fade, peel, or discolor
- The limitless design allows you to match your patio to any indoor flooring you may choose
- Stamped concrete patios will last you over two decades even if they are used by children and animals
- This is one of the fastest patios to install
- It is the least expensive option when it comes to patio surface options
- Eco-friendly solutions that do not require toxic chemicals or produce much waste because they utilize the existing concrete surface
- Extremely low maintenance no matter where you have stamped concrete installed which adds to their affordability and longevity
- Affordable because they are resistant to all types of damages
- Extraordinarily flexible in design
When you choose a concrete overlay you are choosing to remodel your floor with an affordable and easy-going flooring solution. These floors are not time-consuming, expensive, difficult to maintain. Many home and business owners have switched over to concrete overlays simply because they are so quick to install and when they are professionally done, they last a long time!
- Versatility and ease of installation: they can be designed, colored, and stamped to resemble any type of flooring you are looking for.
- Durability and lifespan: concrete overlays are installed with strong sealers that block many damaging products that could stain or scuff them. This same sealer makes them easy to clean and elongates their lifespan.
- Affordability: concrete overlays are much more affordable than a completely new pour.
- Eco-friendly: the great thing about concrete overlays is that they are recyclable.
Stained Concrete Flooring
Stained concrete is here to stay!
- Concrete stains are extremely durable and permanent, so they do not chip, fade, or peel.
- Concreted stained floors are highly affordable especially when you consider their durability. They do not require constant repairs and replacements.
- Concrete stains are very attractive adding aesthetically appealing designs that can resemble surfaces like marble or stone.
- Stained concrete flooring does not require special waxes or treatments.
- Retail centers
- Home & Businesses
- Pool Decks
- Hangar Flooring
- Laboratory Flooring
- Manufacturing plants
- Commercial Kitchens
- Schools and universities
Stained concrete floors are close to perfect when you’re searching for an alternative floor to surfaces like marble, tile, or wood. Stained concrete floors can also be produced in any inside or outside area, making them one of the most versatile flooring options on the market.
We achieve concrete staining by applying an acid-based stain to your surface but one thing that should be noted is that no stain is ever the same. Every project will produce a different appearance. Typically, staining concrete floors produce earth color tones like browns, blues, and greens. These colors tend to be very subtle, thus producing a very elegant floor.
Once the concrete has been professionally stained it will not chip, fade, or discolor.
We service the following areas with professional, affordable, and quick customer care:
- Wake Forrest
- Holly Springs
GET FREE QUOTE NOW
Call for a free quote from Raleighs Best Epoxy Flooring Company.